Saturday, October 31, 2009

Beautiful British Columbia

I have seen some awesome scenery. It's no wonder so many people (a lot of Ontarians) have moved to British Columbia. Some views were simply breathtaking. I hope my pictures come through. Also, after more than 10 days of cloudy, rainy, drizzly, misty, foggy and snowy weather, I finally saw the sun today, which I'm sure made everything look even more spectacular.

I've driven 5,359 kilometers. I'm almost due for an oil change. But, my Escape has been very good to drive.

I drove through Jasper National Park, all the way to Lake Louise and Banff. Had to avoid Big Horn Sheep, Elk and one deer...all on the road. So, you have to be sharp which interferes with the sightseeing.

Last night I stayed with a former Sudburian, Andy Adam and his family. It was a very enjoyable visit and I got to meet most of the boys. Andy has lived in Nelson BC, for the past 25 years(if I remember correctly) and you can't blame him after looking around the stunning surroundings. Thanks a lot guys.

Tomorrow, it's off to Vancouver and now I'm going to try and download some pictures to this site. Hope it works(Julie:you may have to help me out here)

No comments:

Post a Comment